Join the team
Create the opportunity for you to have your own business with all the branding, ongoing support and programme development provided to you from initial start up and every step of the way.
To provide you, the business owner, the means to a life that gives you the work/life balance you desire.
The Opportunity to run a business providing flexibility which fits around your day to day family life
Teaching children to cook and how to live a healthy lifestyle is rewarding enough, but there are so many other benefits to this role that can help you directly:
- The sky really is the limit!
- No targets are set by the business… you set your own.
- You can work as little as 5 hours per week or 40 hours a week – Its up to you!
- Fits in fantastically with school runs / regular commitments / family life.
- Flexible – You dictate the hours that you want to work.
- As an example you can earn around £47K for just 18 hours per week.
What we look for
The ideal Person is someone who is dedicated and enthusiastic. Someone that enjoys developing and working with children. You should be self motivated and can build long term relationships with others.
A passion for food is a must. This can be vocational or self taught! Each class plan is simple and easy to follow so you do not need be a chef by any means!
This is a unique opportunity to achieve the Work / Life balance that you have always wanted but perhaps not ever achieved. You can do as little or as much as what suits you and take your time to build up your own business.
What we provide
Joining the Pudding & Pie family doesn’t just mean you get to be your own boss and work hours that suit your lifestyle, it also means you will have all the support you need to get up and running as quickly as possible.
Flexible finance options are available.
- Comprehensive schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Training Guide- Tips, Tricks and Activities.
- Cookery Equipment.
- Business Cards.
- DBS Check.
- Supplier Contact List.
- Business Templates.
- Marketing and Promotional materials to help you launch, sustain and grow.
- Education Contacts for your area.