Duke of Edinburgh Award
If your teenage son or daughter is taking part with the Duke of Edinburgh's Award then joining in with our classes can be a fantastic way of obtaining this prestigious award. This will provide them with a life skill that goes towards their award it will also help them understand the benefits and importance of a healthy lifestyle. It is these skills that they can carry on into adulthood and beyond.
Do it in the comfort of your own home!
Because they can do it from the comfort of their own home, you can be at hand if they need you to be. As a family you to get to enjoy the fruits of their labour and eat the meal all together afterwards.
- Easy-to-prepare recipes to include a variety of cooking techniques to help you prepare your food from scratch
- Equipment & ingredient lists for each recipe
- Each class lasts around 45 minutes
- Children can ask questions at any time as we all cook together step by step
- A recipe card is provided at the end of each session
Value for money
Classes are just £5 or you can opt for a course of 6 which is £25 giving you one class free.
When does the course start?
Your son or daughter can start whenever suits them. A feedback form will be concluded on their completion to verify their involvement.
How do I get started?
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07967004824 to let us know you're interested and we'll get you set up!